Program Information

How do you declare a minor in Crime, Law and Society?

Becoming a CRLS minor is quite easy:

  • Logon to MyCharleston (
  • Click on the Academic Services tab.
  • Look for the Program of Study Management channel, and click on the link Open Program of Study Management (POSM) System.
  • Notice that there are several buttons representing different actions you can take.  Click on the Declare or Add a Minor button and follow the directions.
  • Monitor your college-issued e-mail account for information on the status of your request.